FISA World Cup 2001 - Round One, Princeton, USA
For the first time, a round of the FISA World Cup is being run outside Europe. An early scheduling for the Princeton event allows the European and Australasian crews to travel to New Jersey, completing the series later in the summer with regattas in Seville, Vienna and Munich, at two-week intervals.
The Rowing Service is carrying coverage of all of these, either live-written commentary, or articles by veteran reporter Chris Dodd.
Links and more...
- For RaceTracker results archive, news digests, photographs and interviews, see the official World Rowing website. This also has schedules and details for the regatta, and information for competitors and spectators.
- JamcoTimes replays in full graphic colour of the splits and progressions during racing.
- Full WChs/Olys results for every Sydney Olympian rower attending Princeton 2001, as compiled by JamcoTimes.
- And their biographies.
- Row2k.com, with news, results, gossip and race reports, including US collegiate events.
- Rowers World.
- The Independent Rowing News
- British Rowing at the Olympics - relive the drama, excitement and glory, reading the Rowing Service's live reports on the racing in Sydney.
- Back to the Rowing Service New Info page.